Terms and Conditions
- The Organizer/Partners/Sponsors of this Championship including members of MCF, DATCC, CS Solutions, Sponsors, Officials and Helpers and other individual members who are part of this program is not responsible for any inconveniences, any financial or time loss sustained or experienced including injuries or death before, during or after any or all of the programs or activities organized that are linked directly, indirectly, or in relation to, this Championship
- The Program Organizer/Partner/Sponsors/Officials for this event reserves the right – at its discretion and without providing any reasons and/or refund – reject, refuse, expel or disallow any individuals, companies, groups or institutions from any or all of the programs or activities organized that are linked directly, indirectly, or in relation to, this Championship.
- Unless otherwise specified, participants and members of their groups including guardians, parents, siblings, spouses, children, etc, are responsible for their own travelling, board, lodging and accommodation cost during, before and after any or all of the programs or activities organized that are linked directly, indirectly, or in relation to, this Championship
- For any cancellation of registration and request for refund, please refer to the Refund Policy clause stated in the Championship Information and Registration Form. Any request for a refund after 14th March 2011 shall not be entertained
- A player who is not able to continue with the event is to provide, in writing, their reasons for not being able to continue complete with the relevant documentations to substantiate the request. The request is then submitted to the Chief Arbiter for his/her approval and further action. Failure to do so will jeopardize the player future participation in National event and the National squad, including being banned to play in the local chess circuit.
- Whilst the Organizers/Partners/Sponsors/Officials will perform its best to adhere to the scheduling provided, the Organizers/Partners/Sponsors/Officials reserves the right to reschedule, change and amend any or all of its programs or activities that are linked directly, indirectly, or in relation to, this Championship
- Strict dress code shall be applied for this event and players are expected to dress in Smart Casual attire to enter the playing hall and play. Players not adhering to the dress code will only be allowed to continue once he/she has changed into appropriate attire. Player shall change attire at the expense of his/her own playing time as the playing clock will not be stopped. Shorts, slippers, slip on, sleeveless, singlet, skimpy and revealing clothing including t-shirts with offensive writings are considered as improper attire.
- For clarification and additional Terms and Conditions related to this Championship, please consult the MCF Honorary Secretary, Mr. Gregory Lau, DATCC Program Manager, Mr. Najib Wahab.
- The Terms and Conditions stated herein is a general guideline for the programs and activities that are linked directly, indirectly, or in relation to, this Championship. Other additional Terms and Conditions maybe added via verbal or printed announcement made by the Organizers/Officials for the event from time to time throughout the duration of the Championship
- The Organizer reserves the right to add, delete, change or otherwise amend these Terms & Conditions as and when it deems it necessary.